When you upload videos to social media platforms like Tiktok or Kwai, it is shown to a test audience so that the app can gather enough information about your video’s predicted performance. If your video doesn’t reach a vast audience, you should try these steps:
- Try to make your videos between 6 and 8 seconds. Videos between 6 to 8 seconds get %36 more retentions than others. Which will tell the algorithm that people are interested in your content.
- Find related and trending tags from the discovery tab. Try not to use unrelated tags on your videos which might hurt your retention.
- Try to upload at least one video a day. The more videos uploaded, the more visibility the algorithms will give you.
- Don’t use other social media platforms’ logos on your videos. A real moderator will check all the videos you upload to Instagram, TikTok or Kwai. These moderators might be hiding your videos if they see those logos.
- Did you delete videos from your profile? Deleting videos from your profile hugely corrupts the algorithm of social media platforms. Don’t delete videos if it’s not crucial.